Monday 6 July 2015

Zoella beauty review

Zoella beauty. If you are unaware of youtubers or if your local superdrug if full of empty shelves. Then you may not recognise these products, but soon you will become indulged in their beautiful and irresistible packaging (They are adorable!).
I received these products from my friend for christmas who also got the exact same as me (not by coincidence of course ;) ), and we both opened them together and was delighted with the contents. So I thought I would do a little review of the products that I received as I'm super excited about them.






I'll start with my favourite. This extremely cute guinea pig polka dot print beauty bag. As soon as I saw this available it was definitely on my wish list. Purely because I loveee guinea pigs! I have three of my own and one of them I got in late December and she's the cutest, therefore I defiantly needed this in my life! I also just love the simple cute polka dot design that's a simple light-ish pink colour.
This beauty bag will defiantly be used a lot and I'm so pleased with it :) - I also believe that for the price this bag is really worth it. For £8 I think this is really one of the better value products in the range.


Candle

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't have the highest expectations of this candle, although once again Zoe wins for the cute packaging. But really I do think this candle is over priced for what it is (£5).
When I first smelt this candle I wasn't too convinced, however I must say that after burning it for a while it did start to smell quite nice. But I wouldn't rush out to buy this candle again. I guess it goes down to personal preference as my friend loves it! But I think I'll be sticking with my Yankee candles. 

Perfume
This blissful mist is once again very nicely put together and I must say that for £8 it's defiantly worth a try. I was very happy with it and it has quite a strong smell that does begin to wear down after a short amount of time, but smells lovely. The bottle is 45ml which I think is a perfect size for taking out with you. And this mist would be the perfect gift for a zoella fan. 

Fizz bar  
This fizz bar wins for the best packaging. Its actually so nicely designed which makes the product much more appealing. It was very hard for me to un wrap it and give it a try!
So what did I think of it? Well priced at £5 this is defiantly fit for a luxury relaxing bath, but can be used up to 8 times by using each individual square. although if you were to use the bar this way, your bath would lack the fizz! Although each square is very thick and fizzes for around 2 minutes in the bath and therefore this product would last quite a while if you decided to use each square separately.

So overall I am definitely keen to try more Zoella beauty products as they are just too cute to resist, and I think that they would make great gifts for a Zoella fan.
Thank you for reading this review :)

Lily x



No comments:

Post a Comment