Thursday 5 February 2015

Yankee candle - little favourites

Ohhh Yankee candles, impossible not to love them. 
I recently finished my 'Christmas cookie' large jar and later discovered, hiding in my draw 10 mini tarts. So I thought I would share my favourites because everybody needs a little warming candle. Especially in the winter. 




My top 5 
Christmas cookie- Smells incredibly sweet, perfect for the festive season too.
Black cherry- Very strong and fruity. Smells amazing. 
vanilla cupcake- Like the christmas cookie with a scent of vanilla. 
Citrus tango- Smells like tropical fruits.
Spiced orange- Orange with a hint of cinnamon and other lovely spices. 

What are your favourite candle scents? :)

Lily x 

11 comments:

  1. I love Christmas cookie and snowflake cookie so much! :) You would probably love angel wings by the sounds of all the overs you like, Its one of my favourites. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved these candles since they came out, they're great and they really smell like they're real.

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now
    'Superdrug Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell amazing! And great haul I just checked it out :)

      Delete
  3. Mmm...I love 'Fireside Treats!' I did a post on Yankee: http://lailabee.blogspot.com/2014/12/yankee.html
    I have nominated you for the liebster award-all the information you need is on my blog: http://lailabee.blogspot.com/
    XOXO
    Lailabee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will check it out thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I love these mini ones, they're such good value for money!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Yankee Candles, they all smell amazing! xx

    www.curvyliciousme.com

    ReplyDelete