Sunday 11 January 2015

If only there was a Bath and body works in the UK...

Let my begin by saying that to anyone who lives in the States or somewhere with a local Bath and Body works, I am extremely jealous!
I am visting LA in just a few months and one of the few places that I am desperate to visit is Bath and Body works, which may not exactly be a great idea as I would actually want to buy one of everything... literally.

I thought I would share some of my favourite products that are available on their website. And no they do not ship to the UK, unfortunately :(

Im am totally obsessed with candles, and just searching through their range makes me want every single one. Especially with their sale because the currency rate makes them super cheap in pounds!



Theses 'pocketbacs' are amazing. I had a friend who went to America and bought so many of theses back,  and I used to always use every single one of them. Purely because they all smelt soooo delightful. 



Everyone loves a little body mist. Especially ones that come in a range of wonderful scents. 
These body mists are defiantly on my wish list! and the price of them is extremely cheap, they work out around £3.50 each! (in the sale of course) 





So now who agrees that there should totally be a Bath and body works in the UK.
Comment what you think of these amazing products and let me know if you are luckily enough you have a local store, and what you think of the shop.

Lily x


16 comments:

  1. I saw your post title and my jaw hit the ground. I didn't know there wasn't a Bath & Body Works in the UK! Oh dearrr I feel so sorry for you, but The Body Shop is very similar to Bath & Body Works.

    http://allsprinkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's terrible and yes we do but Im in love with all the candles and body mists that that body shop do not do D:
      Im am very jealous!

      Delete
  2. I have want a Bath and Body Works candle for agesss, wish there was one in the UK!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! I live in Germany and I'm always stalking the Bath and Bodyworks website haha
    I don't know any other brand available in Europe that has scents like Bath and Bodyworks. If you do, pls let me know :)
    I would probably shop body sprays, candles and room scents. But I won't be in the states anytime soon, so ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the bath & body works candles aswell ! xo

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was one too :( Enjoy LA!!
    Emsi xo
    emsirose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always wanted to try their stuff :( Guess it just provides another excuse to want to go to the States though!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds amazing! Really nice post!

    What abouf follow4follow? I would be soo happy if we would support each other!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lily,

    We don't have Bath & Body Works here in Holland either and I am always jealous of their candles. You are absolutely right about their sale and would make everything cheaper when converted to the currency here.

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl
    Let's connect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should definitely make the stores more world wide shouldnt they!

      Delete