Monday 19 January 2015

Soho soap co - Bubble bath/shower gel review

Hello everybody, today I thought I would do a little review on a couple of shower gels/bath soaps from Soho soap co. 



Lets all just take a moment to appreciate the very cute packaging
I actually picked these lovelies up from sainsburys and they were two for £4. And even though I really didn't need anymore shower/bath stuff I couldn't resist not buying them. I chose the 'spiced apple tart' and 'caramel creme' flavours and heres what I though about them:
Spiced apple tart
This soap is from their 'patisserie' range and smells so sweet and comforting. I use this as shower gel and bubble bath, and surprisingly I prefer using this as a shower gel as I step out of the shower smelling like a freshly baked apple tart! Okay... Maybe not but I do smell AMAZING! 
This is also a 500ml bottle, and I have used generous amounts of the soap in the bath and shower, so im expecting this to last for a long time. 




Caramel creme
This was actually the soap that I smelt first, and I straight away was obsessed. This smells absolutely fantastic. It has a very sweet warming  scent that really does smell like caramel. It is also quite strong so when I put it into my bath the room always smells so gorgeous and sweet. Although I will admit that these do not make the most amount of bubbles compared to some other bubble baths. But most bubble baths do not smell as amazing as these do. Therefore its a win! 





The soaps also have a 'promise' on the back of each bottle. Which is to guarantee a lovely smelling bath/shower and make lots of bubbles. The way that the information is presented on the bottles make the products very appealing.

Now when I was researching about the company I was very shocked that I could only find the products at saisburys. Which needs to change because I can see these being extremely successfully. 
So next time you are there (to anyone in England or potentially throughout the UK) you should definitely pick up some of their products :)
Also they are made in the UK, and I was unable to find out any information regarding if the company test on animals, which I do find important. However for now I 100% recommend these products as they are irresistible. :) 

Lily x  




3 comments:

  1. Ooooo Caramel Creme! I bet that smells amazing!

    www.boldlybroadcasted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a good review! Next time i pop to sainsburys I really want to pick one up.
    Your blog by the way is literally goals :0 :)

    Mine is- http://thinkpinkxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete