Friday 20 February 2015

Must have reward cards

I love reward cards (who doesn't?) they're so handy and a great way to save a little money. 
So I thought I would share my essential reward cards that are always with me.







Boost

I love to immerse myself in the fruity taste of a boost smoothie, and this reward card is great as for every 3 smoothies you buy you get 1 free which is a great reward system if you ask me!

Boots
This boots reward card is a must have for everyone! You get 4 points per pound and they stack up incredibly quickly as boots often do double or triple points! With a boots cad you are also eligible for extra offers and updates, and if its forgotten then you can redeem the points on your next visit.
Therefore this card is a no-brainer and if you haven't already got one then I recommend getting one asap! 

Superdrug 
Like boots, a superdrug card allows you to collect and use points to spend. With a superdrug card you get 1 point per pound and 100 points gets you a pound so not quite as good as a boots card but once again it's very handy to keep! 
This card also has a snazzy mirror on the front although mines quite scratched now, but a nice idea.

Nandos
Calling all nandos lovers! 
Nandos is one of my favourite places to eat, and within the last year or so they have changed their reward system. You now get a plastic reward card instead of a flimsy piece of card which is much better. 
Previously you were only eligible to collect
 stamps which went towards a half or whole chicken. But now appetisers and whole meals can be redeemed, and with each visit you get one 'chillie' and 10 will get you a free meal which I am close to getting! 
This card is very handy, and if its forgotten you can use a code on the receipt to get your chillies which is great! 


Costa
Who doesn't love the relaxing aroma of a costa hot chocolate? I certainly do! and thats why I must have my costa reward card that gives you 5 points per one pound spent. 
This card is a must have for me and to any other costa lovers I recommend it sooo much as the points build up quickly and in no time you'll have points that can be spent on more tasty treats.



What are your must have reward cards? 

Lily x

8 comments:

  1. I have loads of them on my wallet, then struggle to get them out. Costa and nectar points are my fav. Then I have Paul, boots, Nandos, Moonsoon and a few others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a lot of cards! But they are defiantly worth having though haha and Costa is great isn't it?!

      Lily x

      Delete
  2. I have too many cards but reward cards are so good, but I got confused with my Tesco Clubcard and asked for points off but thats only done in superdrug and boots aha.

    Meme xx

    New Blog Post out now:
    'Turkey Chili with Rice'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots, tesco, nandos and supedrug are just a few of the ones I carry around me :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love your blog and have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award.
    Read this post for more info on my blog- www.lailabee.blogspot.com XOXO
    Lailabee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only one I have is the one from Starbucks :D

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always used my Boots points whenever I am low on cash at Boots. I love that!
    Thanks btw for leaving nice comments on my blog Lily, really appreciate it :-)

    Kisses,

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. My must have cards are Superdrug, shake a delic and the Works!

    I love your blog so I nominated you for the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award"

    Check out my blogpost for more information and let me know if you do it x

    http://curiousalice21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete