Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy new year! - What I'm excited about in 2015

Happy new year everyone!

I actually cant believe its 2015 already, with a new year comes many exciting experiences and events. So I decided to put together a list of things that I am excited for in 2015, starting with:

Books
This year I am really interested in reading the vampire diaries...Yes. I recently started watching the series on netflix and I love it, and im thinking about giving the books a read even though I do feel a little old to be reading them. Next I want to read will grayson will grayson which is a book that I actually picked up in 2013. Although I have been reading so much that I never was able to read it, so this year I am determined to pick it up and start reading!

Films
Every year I always get excited over upcoming films that I cannot wait to see. The top three that im most excited about for 2015 are:
Insurgent
The scortch trails
Mockingjay part 2

Trips
This year I am very excited to be going to Hollywood! I havent been on holiday for a good few years. Therefore I am incredibly excited to be heading to the states in March :). I am even more excited that its for a school trip! So im spending it with one of my friends and were so ready to go there.

Events 
A new year means another two events for comic con. They take place in May and October and me and my friends always have the best time there :). I will definitely make a post about it after the event.


Thank you for reading my post. Id love to hear about what you are excited for in 2015, and im wishing you all a happy new year.

Lily x

23 comments:

  1. Wowza! You are going to Hollywood! Love your blog XOXO
    Happy New year. I loved Mockingjay part one. The ending made you squeal in your seat didn't it? I have never been to but would love to go to comic con.
    Lailabee
    www.lailabee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I had read mockingjay before so I was expecting that ending with Peter. Although it was great seeing my friends reactions, they were shocked! Also you should definitely give comic con a go. It's great!

      Thank you for commenting x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you have a great year too :)

      Thank you for commenting x

      Delete
  3. Hi, just wondering where your bloglovin button is so I can follow you? great post xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) also I do not currently have bloglovin although I was thinking about getting it.
      You can still follow me by adding me to your 'reading list' by pasting my blog URL and following me that way. I will follow back :)
      Also I may get Bloglovin, is it worth it? :)

      Delete
  4. Change of plan! Just put my bloglovin button on my blog you should see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year!! It seems like 2015 is going to be amazing :) Followed you on bloglovin xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! I was going to watch Mockingjay Part 1 and then I never did! Should I try and watch it on DVD when it's out, is it worth it? Also, I did the exact same thing as you with the whole starting a blog and never posting, and I remembered and now blogging is one of my favourite things! I'm going to go follow you on bloglovin' now :)

    http://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Thank you so much. I will defiantly follow you back, and YES you should watch it. The ending was shocking to see, even though I was expecting it because I had read the book :)

      Delete
  7. Hey I followed you on bloglovin, also I've changed my blog up a bit can you have a look? and comment what you think? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will follow you back, and also I have already checked out your blog and its looking very nice so far :) x

      Delete
  8. Can't wait to watch Mockinjay part 2, and hollywood wow! I want to go to NY next year it's like my dream!
    Check out my blog, I have a giveaway going on too.

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to! It's going to be great and I would also love to go to NY.
      Also I just gave you a follow, thanks for mine :)

      Delete
  9. Hiya, great blog so far, it's so lovely :) can wait to read more of your blog posts!!
    LOVE M x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I can't wait to read your adventures dear! you do have a great goal for 2015. by the way, do you want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back right away!. Let me know with a comment on my Blog :) Cheers to more wonderful blogging years ahead dear!

    Keep in Touch xx Rica from Philippines
    http://www.switbbydoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and sure I have my bloglovin button on my blog page :) x

      Delete
  11. lovely post :)

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete